If you dont' mind the roosters waking you up at 4am..Then you will be fine. The beds were hard and the sofa bed is horrible. Perhaps a small child could sleep comfortably on it. The pool was very cloudy. Hot tub was fine. Employees very pleasant. We were in the back of the hotel on the third floor. Anyone coming in late and talking was disturbing to us will we tried to sleep. Breakfast was included. I will not comment on the food as I cannot eat much of anything they offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get FREE high-speed Internet access at this Residence Inn. Located just 20 minutes from scenic Monterey and Carmel, the Residence Inn by Marriott Salinas Monterey is your home away from home. Residence Inn by Marriott has perfected the extended-stay experience by combining all the comforts of home with our passion for making every guest feel welcome. Our suites offer separate living and sleeping areas with fully equipped kitchens. Here, in the heart of the fertile Salinas Valley, you are mere moments from the top agriculture companies in the country, such as Fresh Express, Dole, Tanimura & Antle, and Taylor Farms. For leisure activities, we enjoy a close partnership with the National Steinbeck Center and its cultural facility, and within moments, you may enjoy the mesmerizing sites and tastes of Fisherman's Wharf, Cannery Row, the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, the 17-Mile Drive and Carmel-by-the-Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Salinas Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Salinas Hotel Salinas
- Salinas Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Salinas Monterey California