I was worried that I would not be getting my money's worth, but I honestly could have paid so much more money for this sort of experience! We loved every moment of our stay. We were in the honeymoon suite for 2 nights. We also did the VIP tour, Pachyderm Package, Crunch time and Bed time. I am still so unbelievably thankful that we had this opportunity. I cannot wait to go back again in the future! You get lots of hands on access and a caring staff. The tent was even more spacious than any hotel I have ever stayed in, and the earlier activities left us with plenty of room in our schedule to still go explore Monterey, Pacific Grove, Carmel and Big Sur. Thank you so much VisionQuest! We hope to be back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the lions and tigers roaring only yards away from your authentic African style bungalow...go on an African Safari in Monterey! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Vision Quest Safari Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vision Quest Safari Bed And Breakfast
- Vision Quest Safari Hotel Salinas
- Vision Quest Safari Bed & Breakfast California/Salinas