My family of 4 loved our stay! The breakfast delivery via elephant was the huge highlight and is a memory we will never forget! Clean and comfortable rooms which exceeded our expectations. My only issue was that our room, the monkey manor, was one of our only options as a family of 4. It was close to the road, so the road noise was pretty annoying. I wish they offered accommodations for 4 that overlooked the elephants. We did both of the animal evening feedings, but thought the elephant feeding was much better than the big cats. All in all, a wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the lions and tigers roaring only yards away from your authentic African style bungalow...go on an African Safari in Monterey! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Vision Quest Safari Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vision Quest Safari Bed And Breakfast
- Vision Quest Safari Hotel Salinas
- Vision Quest Safari Bed & Breakfast California/Salinas