“THE BEST PLACE EVER TO EAT!”

Crazy Eddie's Panini Grill
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in San Andreas
Cuisines: Barbecue, Grill
Description: Crazy Eddie's is a mom and pop restaurant located in San Andreas, CA. Serving Barbecued and smoked foods, burgers, hot dogs, panini's and much more. Home made sauces and mustard are made in house and the the home made fudge is legendary in these parts. Please give us a try.
Los Angeles, California
“THE BEST PLACE EVER TO EAT!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I love this restaurant, the food is delicious, the service is great, very friendly and AMAZING FOOD.
I plan to eat here a few days a week. Yum!
Best burgers I have ever had.

Jackson, California
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The food, service, and the atmosphere in general are fantastic! My personal favorite is the mess burger, definitely a mess, but totally worth it! The people are amazing and very kind and generous, you get what you pay for! I've eaten here a few times and never have had one complaint! If you enjoy fat stacked sandwiches, monster burgers, and ball park sized hot dogs, this is definitely the place for you!

Valley Springs, California
“The BBQ sauce is out of this world”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I loved the bacon cheese burger I had with bourbon barbecue sauce sooo much. My sister had the spicy chicken and my friend Sarah had a barbecue chicken. The food was excellent and when we found out the sauces are made in house by the chef we had to buy a bottle! Cute place with friendly staff. I highly recommend it and I tell all my friends!