“almost too cool and delicious”

Comforts Restaurant & Deli
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in San Anselmo
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Comforts is a beautiful little place. It just feels like extreme culture shock for my rural north woods style. I feel almost overwhelmed by the hipness of the beautiful people Marin scene, but you can't fault Comforts for success. The food is very very tasty and beautiful. I wish I got to go there *more* often. Like I said, I'm rural North woods.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

I like a restaurant that makes it easy to know how to order and do business with them. I felt lost and confused and not helped by the staff.

1  Thank Gail U
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Okay little spot in town. They have way too many carbs and the prices are too high for the simple fair. I pretty much avoid the place.

Reviewed 18 March 2012

It's really busy and you have to fight your way to the counter but the food is delicious and the service is fast.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Looking for a lunch stop, light dinner, snack or picnic supplies Comforts is your place. The food is fresh and varied and the selection of point of purchase items may just include a perfect gift for a dear friend.

1  Thank CEOoftheHouse