“Excellent Stay”

Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My experience at the Hilton Gardens was excellent. The staff was great and the rooms are always perfect. I would recommend and encourage people to stay here. The overall experience was wonderful and I have traveled alot and always book there over anywhere else.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have been traveling to this area for 3 years & I love this hotel. This hotel feels brand new, the staff always remembers me & the front desk staff are among the friendliest & most helpful I've seen.

Room Tip: Near a lot of great restaurants but their in house food is very good. I liked their flat bread pizza...
1  Thank Tanzera
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel has a great bar/restaurant and the food is really good. The hotel is updated and has a fitness room and pool/spa. It is also close to all of the restaurants and freeway. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room is large and offers free wifi. I was very satisfied with my stay. I did have a housecleaning issue but it is being resolved.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for about a month when I was in San Bernardino for work. They were very accomodating and helpful. They have a great breakfast and the staff was always very nice. I loved the decor of the hotel and the rooms were very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area and it would be my first choice if I head back that way. As someone who travels a lot I have stayed in my fair share of places and this one was one of the best.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stay here every year when we travel for work. I really enjoy my stay each time. The staff is pretty friendly and the hotel is always clean. They also provide water in the lobby during the day and coffee and cookies in the evening.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Our company had a small group in the area working through December and January. After a couple of weeks of frustrating encounters at another local hotel I moved the group to the Hilton Garden.

The staff at the hotel made the transition easy and went out of their way to accommodate any last minute adjustments. The sales manager made himself available around the clock for additional reservations, questions concerning our stay and recommendations for local amenities.

From check-in to check-out this hotel offered exceptional customer service. The grounds are well maintained and the lobby offers a spacious area to work/relax.

Our team looks forward to staying again in the coming months. Regardless of the reason for your traveling (business or recreational) if you are in San Bernardino the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn will make the stay a pleasure!!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have stayed at many HGI around the country and this is the only one I will never go back to. It took three trips back down to the desk and a maintenance person to get the door opened when we checked in.
We discovered in the morning that there were no bath towels and per housekeeping none were available so they brought us additional hand towels.
The security lock on the inside of the door was broken.
I cancelled my last night there that I was using points on, I was told my points would be refunded and after a month they are still not replaced. Calls and emails to the hotel manager go unanswered.
One highlight, the waitress in the mornings at the restaurant was absolutely phenomenal! She would remember your name and what you liked to drink. She was a joy to talk to.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
#1 of 9 in Redlands
Residence Inn San Bernardino
Residence Inn San Bernardino
#8 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino? Share your experiences!