US$164
US$139
Homewood
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$135
US$121
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$68
Wigwam Motel(San Bernardino)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$94
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Astro Motel(San Bernardino)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$66
All reviewsfront deskbusiness tripbreakfast buffetcookiesvery nice hotelwould stay here againa great stayloma linda universityclean roomshgilobbyfreewayhousekeepingmattresswatermanaccommodationscalifornia
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I'm finishing this review before I'm checking out. That speaks for itself but the quality of the staff at this property is indeed excellent. I am a Hilton Honers member but that is not guiding this reply. I travel quite a bit for business and had scheduled this stay to check out one day too early. That was my error. Arriving late when this was noticed, front desk person Jessica advised they are booked but check during the week (i was registered as a guest most of the time). She then checked another Hilton property and being Summer travel, they were booked. She then telephoned yet another and got me a room. That was nice but then in checking the next day with Tifanee, she had found me a room so I didn't have to "uproot" for one day. A working traveler enjoys this extra help. Thanks again and I'll be back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I'm reviewing this hotel again because it is so awesome. The Hotel itself is beautiful, new, clean, de décor is modern, we just love it !!! The rooms are always clean, spotless, my only problem this time was the bed, really hard for me, but until right now I'm realizing it is a sleep number bed and I had could change the firmness of the mattress, I wish I knew that when checking in, It would be a good thing to know, management please take note. On another side, the service is great, mostly the front desk, very helpful and accommodating. The girl at the front desk (I cant remember her name) was amazing. They have coffe, tea, hot chocolate in the morning, keurig coffee in the room, fridge, microwave, overall very good hotel. Oh and this time we tried the pool, super fun for the kids and sooooo clean, great installations.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Very comfortable room and adequate restaurant/bar for the location. If traveling on government business, book online for budget approved rates. Service was very good throughout - front desk and restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

What a nice and quiet alternative to the other hotels not far away on Hospitality Lane. Staff is most friendly, and parking is plentiful and secure Having a bar onsite is an extra pleasure as long as you aren't driving. Outside seating for smokers is available. Rooms are spotless!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Room smelled like urine. The pillows are hard and the bed is uncomfortable. The pillows are hard. The lettuce on the cheese burger smelled like fish. The coffee was good. The eggs where overcooked. The location was good. The staff was nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family