US$158
US$139
Homewood
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$152
US$121
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$103
US$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$85
US$68
US$70
US$77
Wigwam Motel(San Bernardino)
US$94
Astro Motel(San Bernardino)
US$66
All reviewsfront deskbusiness tripbreakfast buffetcookiesvery nice hotelwould stay here againa great stayloma linda universityclean roomshgilobbyfreewayhousekeepingmattresswatermanaccommodationscalifornia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel is very comfortable and clean. I definitely felt safe as room doors open into a hallway. Some noise does travel (sounded like someone was bowling in their room at one point) and it always sounds as though someone is showering somewhere - although only noticable in the bathroom. I was hoping to find a yellow pages as I was there on family business but there wasn't one on site. Snacks very expensive ($2 for one small package of M&Ms). Slept well with earplugs and eyemask!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I would stay here again except the internet for my iPad was terrible. When I did a speed check I got .48mbps down and .77mbps up. I consider anything less than 1.5mbps duplex speed to be a hotel that does not offer "high speed" internet. I did not have to pay for internet because I am Honors Gold but if I had to pay for it, I would have even been more upset.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I chose this hotel due to its close proximity to Loma Linda University Medical Center. With a family membecaffeinatedospital, I wanted a place that was safe, clean, comfortable, peaceful and convenient. This hotel has it all.
I had a room with two queen beds; mattresses were sleep numbers with (I think) 3" memory foam pads. Sleep was heavenly.

Upon entry into the lobby, we were greeted with warm, fresh scones; ice water, hot tea, and our choice of caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee.

Check-in was a breeze with friendly staff. Registration took less than 2 mins from start to finish.

The room came with a refrigerator, microwave, and a Keurig coffee/tea maker. Great convenience plus free WiFi.

The hotel also has a reasonably priced restaurant and serves a made-to-order breakfast buffet. Wow!

The hotel is also close to multiple eateries. Enjoy! You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I'm finishing this review before I'm checking out. That speaks for itself but the quality of the staff at this property is indeed excellent. I am a Hilton Honers member but that is not guiding this reply. I travel quite a bit for business and had scheduled this stay to check out one day too early. That was my error. Arriving late when this was noticed, front desk person Jessica advised they are booked but check during the week (i was registered as a guest most of the time). She then checked another Hilton property and being Summer travel, they were booked. She then telephoned yet another and got me a room. That was nice but then in checking the next day with Tifanee, she had found me a room so I didn't have to "uproot" for one day. A working traveler enjoys this extra help. Thanks again and I'll be back!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I'm reviewing this hotel again because it is so awesome. The Hotel itself is beautiful, new, clean, de décor is modern, we just love it !!! The rooms are always clean, spotless, my only problem this time was the bed, really hard for me, but until right now I'm realizing it is a sleep number bed and I had could change the firmness of the mattress, I wish I knew that when checking in, It would be a good thing to know, management please take note. On another side, the service is great, mostly the front desk, very helpful and accommodating. The girl at the front desk (I cant remember her name) was amazing. They have coffe, tea, hot chocolate in the morning, keurig coffee in the room, fridge, microwave, overall very good hotel. Oh and this time we tried the pool, super fun for the kids and sooooo clean, great installations.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family