“Great homemade guacamole!”

Dining options: Reservations
Leonardtown, Maryland
“Great homemade guacamole!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had a terrific meal with great service. The best guacamole I have ever had. We took our daughter there with her 2 children. I had a chicken burrito and it was very tasty. Nice quiet restaurant.

Visited March 2014

Carlton, Oregon
“Wonderful chips”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Busy place but only about a 10 minute wait after 8 on a Friday. Good chips great service. My husband had fajitas they were good, surprised no refried beans but like a bean soup in a cup, kind of hard to put on a tortilla. I ordered encheladas and the sauce on them was so hot I couldn't eat them,I scrapped the sauce off the best I could. My husband likes really hot stuff he said he thought it was a chipolte sauce, I don't know why a place wouldn't tell you the sauce on an item is spicy.

Visited April 2014
Southern California
“Always Enjoy Mexican Dinner Here”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

El Torito, San Bernardino, waiter Jorge and sizzling steak fajita salad are always a winning combination for our family. From young to old its consistently a great, satisfying dinner out!

The table made guacamole with the fresh chips is a great way to start off your evening meal as well.

I know El Torito is a chain, but San Bernardino is always better than any other. I know the area is not the best but trust me, you won't be dissatisfied!

• Visited February 2014
Riverside, California
“Carnitas anyone?mmmmhmmm”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

So My friend and I went yesterday(1/11/13) to celebrate a birthday. We rolled in deep. Normally, i am not a huge fan of eltoritio because i like hold in the wall type mexican food places but I found something super yummy there. i had the Carnitias en Tablita. The salsa that comes with the carnitas made it the bomb. It was pull apart soft. I had enough meat tomake like 6 tacos. it was very filling.

• Visited January 2014
jackson
“good food”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Was in San Bernardino for the indy car race and ate here. Great food and good service. would go back any time. Loved the carnitas.

• Visited October 2013