“Great Find!!”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
West Jordan, Utah
“Great Find!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

There was nothing that I disliked about this restaurant. Everything was vegan (as is my whole family) and tasted wonderful. Couldn't be happier. The staff are so great. We would definitely go out of our way to hit this place again when we are in California on another vacation.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank timjfo

San Bernardino, California
“Food was just okay at first, then made us all sick”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

The food was just that - whatever. The only thing I remember eating was some fried mushroom that acted as a chicken substitute. I remember feeling kinda sick to my stomach afterwards. On top of that my Mom, Dad, and sister threw up and even had a migraine the night after. So pretty disgusting food, we'll never be going again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AmbitiousFilmMaker
San Bernardino, California
“They are not vegetarian serve real meat!! The are a scam!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

As I and a couple vegetarian friends walked out if the business we noticed the kitchen staff throwing some boxes out through the back door we were shocked to read the content of the boxes. It was real boneless Pork !! from a distributor named SB pork!! That's why the food tastes like real meat because they manage to sneak the porks skin into their food!!! Of your vegan ir vegetarian avoid this restaurant!!!!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank johnbhsb
Minnesota
“What a great surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

We were invited by a friend. I didn't know what to expect. I ordered a mushroom dark sauce plate. My wife order the eggplant. Our friend order a "shrimp" dish. All, we agreed were fantastic. I will return soon. Eating here is an adventure in vegetarian food at very reasonable prices. By the way, our dishes came with soup and egg roll, both excellent. As my mother always said, "Try it, you'll like it." ....or love it.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank MrLouMinnesota
Riverside, California
“Happy Family Indeed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

Excellent food with a zillion options. If you're a vegetarian, this is a must-visit. And If you're not, you'll enjoy it as well. Service was cheerful and timely. The round family-style table was great for our family. We'll be back.

• Visited February 2013