“Good Food, Good Service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #24 of 336 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We go here every year for New Year's Eve dinner. It some how became a tradition for us about four years ago. The food is always good (Lobster, crab legs, shrimp), the servers are helpful and polite. Nice atmosphere but a little noisy, so not exactly romantic. Over all we enjoy our time there.

Reviewed 21 December 2013

What can you say, it's Red Lobster. It's expensive, but I like the food. We got take out while in the adjacent La Quinta.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

always a line to get into this place. Prices are average and food is good. not sure if they take reservations but I suggest you try before you go.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We recently went to the red lobster in San Bernardino for dinner And I must report that we had a very good meal with very good service at an outstanding price. My wife and I both had the four course meals for $16.99. And when I say four courses I mean four good courses starting with delicious clam chowder, Followed by Caesar salad and then a choice of about eight entrées. I had the grilled pork chop and it was very good moist, tender grilled on both sides. My wife had the coconut shrimp and garlic shrimp skewers ,she reported it was excellent. For dessert we both had the chocolate brownie à la mode. Two dinners for 16.99 each +2 drinks it was a great value. The service was excellent. What was interesting was by the time we left at 8:30 PM the waiting room was still jammed with people trying to eat! That suggested our experience is not alone.

For a chain restaurant red lobster didn't excellent job.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

the food was not good and it was not hot, the restaurant itself is old and dirty and in need of some updating.

1  Thank nannckays