“Dinner with friends”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Olive garden does not take reservations so we had a 45 minute wait for a table but they do have a bar you can wait in and that is what we always do when we go there. You can even eat there if you choose. Margaritas are good and the prices are reasonable. There were 8 of us for dinner and the service was excellent. The breadsticks basket was never empty and they were always hot. Everyone thought there meal was excellent. The portions are large and filling. Two couples had the 2 for $25 specials which includes dessert and they thought it was a very good deal. This is one of our favorite places to go with friends.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Olive Garden's menu included a 2 for $25 option. Share the salad and breadsticks and each order your own entree - and then share a dessert. They replenish the salad and breadsticks if you wish more.

The staff was friendly and service was quick ... which is good for the customers and the house. They keep the tables rotating and the wait to eat is minimized, without feeling rushed. It appears to be a great place to eat for families.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Olive Garden serving is big and price is reasonable. Food is good and love their salad. Service is very good!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This the first time I have gone to an Olive Garden other than the excellent one in my home town and I am pleased to have found this one equally good. I have lived in Italy and eaten in excellent Italian restaurants in Brooklyn but, taking the quality of food, service, and prices into account, this Olive Garden has much to be proud of. We were there for a late lunch on a very busy Sunday and were seated in ten minutes. The staff was congenial and efficient. I was pleased by the diversity among the customers: all ages and ethnic backgrounds. I wanted the lunch meal of soup, salad, and bread sticks and, even though it was not on the Sunday menu, it was provided in the most gracious way. As I have previously noted, the soup was piping hot and the salad tasty. We were encouraged to get a second helping of the same or a different soup. The people in our party had different kinds and all were outstanding. So was our server. I know that some Olive Garden establishments are better than others but I have yet to be disappointed. And in this as in other Olive Gardens, the noise level is exemplary.

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

The wife and I went out for a date night dinner and say in the bar after sitting there for 15 minutes and not being acknowledged we decided to get a table...manager didn't do anything.