“It's all great food until you find a hair!”
Review of Chow Pho

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chow Pho
Ranked #167 of 316 Restaurants in San Bernardino
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Ugh this place was soooo good. If you have high expectations and do not expect hair in your food- don't take that chance. It ended sadly for myself and my 2 kids. Waiter took the item off the bill and said a quick sorry. We have not been in for about a month. Giving it a go one more time since the orange chicken is so damn good. We are crossing our fingers that we will not find any extra "flavorings".

Reviewed 6 October 2013

I like eating at this restaurant because they actually serve vegetarian meat with your meal. The food has generous portions and the wait staff are friendly.
I eat there quite a bit and am never disappointed in the taste of the food.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

This newly-opened restaurant is really earning it's marks, in my opinion! Our favorite Pho soup restaurant had closed it's doors, and we have been searching for it's replacement. We need search no further.

The facilities are clean and well-lit, the personnel friendly. The kitchen is open to the room, so there is a first-hand look at the methods of cooking used.

Choices of Pho include all the standards, but also a large selection of vegetarian items. And I chose the Singapore noodles, to sample a different taste. It was offered at my own level of spice, and the curry was just the right amount for me. To round out the menu, there are rice and other noodle dishes.

We will return to this restaurant soon!