“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in San Bernardino
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We chose this place due to its location to where we wanted to be - and everything closer to where we wanted to be was booked. So, you could say we picked it by default.

I googled the street and it seemed deserted, but the hotel was new - so I gave it a whirl. Location was great, and the street it was on turned out to be pretty nice - lots of eateries, and places to shop (not mall shopping); it was freeway close; safe for running; etc.

The hotel was very clean, well kept and rooms were fine. Hotel staff was very nice, just what you'd expect from a Hampton.

We're going back up to Redlands again, and everything close to where we want to be is booked again - but we're just very happy to return to this hotel.

Room Tip: There isn't much noise around so picking a room shouldn't be an issue
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2014

Dear LoveTravelX4,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. I'm very glad you enjoyed our location and clean rooms. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Nice, comfortable stay in a new hotel. Courteous and pleasant staff. Convenient location to Loma Linda area. Several restaurant options and very close to Costco. Very pleased with my visit. Have stayed in several hotels in the area and this is my favorite.

Dear Steve F,
Thank you so much for your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. We're so glad to hear that we are your favorite hotel in the area! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

One of the best Hampton Inn's I have stayed at. The hotel is very new and seems to be very well kept. Very clean. The studio suite that I stayed in was very nice, other than the air conditioner unit being temperamental. The breakfast was very good as well.

1  Thank Jmart122014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Jmart122014,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. I'm so glad that the look and cleanliness of our hotel exceeded your expectations! We appreciate you letting others know about us and hope to see you again soon.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The cleanliness and size of the hotel and efficiency of the staff made my experience exceptional. The beds were great. Good breakfast and great dining facilty. The experience was not at all what I expected in San Bernadino. I would highly recommend this hotel to others whether they are traveling for business or pleasure.

1  Thank paisleypat25

Dear Paisleypat25,
Thank you for your five star review and for recommending the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino to others! We are very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Please come back soon!

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Service was very good in every instance of staff/customer contact. But underwindow air conditioning unit design made it necessary to reduce temperature to keep irritating direct air flow from hitting head location in bed.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Nobody187791,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. I'm very pleased to hear you experienced exceptional service while you were our guest. However, I'm sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced by the A/C in your room. Please keep us in mind on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

I've stayed at 5 star hotels, but would pick Hampton Inn and Suites over them in a heartbeat!! You can't be the service, amenities, but most of all a clean comfortable bed! The Neutrogena bath accessories are quality too. Did I mention the bed?? It is so clean and comfortable. Doesnt smell like harsh detergent. Just feels like home. Love it, and trust me, I'm fussy

1  Thank Nicole R
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Nicole R,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm so pleased that your stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino was exceptional! My staff will be delighted to hear that. I hope that you will allow us another chance to host you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Room wasn't ready, rooms were not together, different floors, paid and booked (2) together, not cool, strong smell of lysol disinfectant! couldn't regulate air coolness, very very loud when on and blowing cool! Loved breakfast and size of MY suite, loved cookies! Hall ways and very long walk to elevators very HOT! Why no air in halls? Trucks in morning woke me up!Pressure of water, shower too low to rinse hair! room dark light bulbs not bright enough.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Carol L,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast, our spacious suites and our fresh baked cookies. I'm sorry to hear that the rest of your stay was less than satisfactory. We strive to impress our guests, but it is clear that we came up short during your visit. I have shared your comments with my entire staff to ensure that future guests do not have the same problems. I hope that you will allow us the chance to earn your business on your next trip to the area.