Theres not many places left from route 66 hayday, and it was great to find this novel motel to stay in. Its basic but comfortable with plenty of facilities nearby. I understand that the owner is looking into getting some colour back on the wigwams, which will look a lot better. The showers were great. My son thought it was fantastic to stay in a wigwam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino, California