As soon a we arrived , we regretted our choice. The area is really not touristic , quite unsafe . The boulevard is busy , no restaurant or fast food , and at night you just feel like close the door and lock up!
The room was not really clean , the exterior was not fine at all , lots of old stuff and garbage on the back . We did at least 50 different motels during our stays in the US, it' s the first time we had to put 25 cents in the ice machine !
We thought it would be so fun to sleep at this historic place , but that wasn't at all .
We don't understand why there is so much good reviews , are they fake? Strange...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino, California