This is one of the cutest and cleanest motels we have ever stayed in. The family who run it are WONDERFUL! They are so friendly and welcoming, and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. We felt safe, secure and very comfortable. We took lots of pictures and had a really wonderful time. We would definitely recommend this adorable motel and plan to return again the next time we are out in California.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino, California