How cool is staying in a Teepee on Route 66! This place was very clean and well kept! The grounds were beautifully kept and the owners obviously take great pride in this place! I stayed here with some friends while attending a Iron maiden gig and I'll surely return in the future! The owners are very down to earth and nice people and the Teepee's are enclosed in a gated area so it feels quite safe despite some reviews Ive read that the area is not too great, In my opinion I didn't notice anything at all that would make me think it was a unsafe area! Def. check this place out at least once in your lifetime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino, California