First of all, the hotel is in Rialto, not San Bernardino, so be sure to put that in your GPS.
The site is immaculately maintained - surprisingly so. While the room is small, it is adequate, and you can park your car right outside. It was unexpected, however, that there is a ceiling and you can not see the top of the teepee from inside! There are plenty of places not too far away to get something to eat.
While certainly not luxury, the rooms are clean. This is definitely an experience worth looking into.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino, California