Great nostalgia. Rooms were clean, pool was clean, property was clean. Free wi-fi and great cell reception. Our family stayed here one night while on a road trip and the experience was great. Yes, it's in a run-down part of town, but hey, it's San Bernardino for crying out loud. We will definitely be back. Thanks for the kicks on Route 66!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic Route 66! One of the few remaining classic motels. This family-fun roadside attraction was built in 1949 and has undergone a renovation phase. The motel offers a complete guest room in a peculiar fashion of actual wigwam units. The motel comprises of all the standard hotel amenities ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wigwam Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wigwam Hotel San Bernardino
- Wigwam Motel San Bernardino, California