“Great Value !”

Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
California
“Great Value !”
Reviewed 27 December 2007

I have stayed in the Highland CA area several months in the past year, and I have had an opportunity to stay in many hotels in and around this area. I would say dollar for dollar this is by far the best value, and suprisingly many hotels in this price range do not offer internet connections, but the Days Inn features this ammenity with high speed internet. The rooms are clean and functional, and the staff is wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed November 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
San Bernadino, CA
Reviewed 25 November 2007

Convenient location, easily accessible.

Lobby area was well decorated and attended. Had welcoming cofee and newspaper.

Quiet.

Clean, comfortable, bright, air-conditioned rooms with king bed, high speed internet, desk, 2 chairs, microwave, refrigerator and television.

Well maintained. (Had problem with shower which was fixed to our satisfaction.)

Friendly, professional staff.

Reasonably priced.

Stayed November 2007
California
Reviewed 23 June 2006

I booked this hotel for a soccer tournament, when we arrived the parking lot and hotel looked OK. When we went to check in the office was very small and the bullet- proof glass was not a good sign. Also, the flyer on the wall stating no guests after 8 pm and no refunds after20 minutes after check-in should have told it all. But, I did check in and the clerk charged all 4 nights pre-pay. We went to the room and it was clean, but very run down and smelled very bad.
I immediatly went back down stairs and demanded a refund and cancelled all reservations for the whole team, the clerk didn't give me any problems and did not seem surprised.
Luckily we found another Days Inn, in San Bernadino, 10 miles away that was just fine.
Days Inn on Ostrems Way.

• Stayed June 2006, travelled on business
4 Thank Sherryl W

Travellers are raving about these San Bernardino hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 December 2005

No bugs. TV worked. The owners were wonderful sweet people, but the clerk that was there on our check out was not very helpful or friendly. One of the beds broke while we were there, but they fixed it promptly. The room smelled bad. They brought a mini fridge in and it had a lump of unidentifiable mold in the freezer (scary). We cleaned the fridge out with vinegar. We put freshner on the carpet and bought a room freshner. The parking lot is not secure.
They would not print out a check out receipt for me, apparently the room was pre-paid, so I told my parents to make sure no additional charges popped up on there credit card. shampoo packets, were tiny, not even enough to wash 1 persons hair. Pool was not heated. The room was cramped very small. I have stayed in bigger, nicer rooms for half the price, in much better areas. I forgot my bible at home, and there was no Gideon bible in the drawer like most places. Very convenient though, grocery store, Wal-greens, Del Rosa Bowl, plenty of eaterys within 1 mile. Unique little shopping center across the street.
If I had to stay at this place, I would not have paid more than $40.00. If you go to "Berdoo" (San Bernardino) stay out near the university off I-215, in Redlands, off I-30, or Hospitality lane at the intersection of I-10 and I-215, especially if it is an extended stay. I hope they improve and get security gates, because as I stated, the owners were really great people.

• Stayed November 2005
#21 of 32 in San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
#3 of 32 in San Bernardino

Been to Days Inn San Bernardino Near San Manuel Casino? Share your experiences!