“Unmatched Value”

Days Inn San Bernardino Near San Manuel Casino
Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
“Unmatched Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2008

I've stayed here a total of four times. I've been interviewing in many different counties in northern and southern California for a few weeks, so I've seen quite a few inns and hotels. However, I particularly enjoyed my stay at the San Bernardino Day's Inn because of its high speed internet and its quiet rooms. You seldom find those two for a reasonable price -- and I've checked many different sites comparing prices and this inn has some of the best prices in the inland area, easily beating other places that don't even offer basic internet services. Also, I was new to the area and the staff was helpful in suggesting places to eat and things to do which made the experience that much more enjoyable. Definitely a place I'd recommend.

• Stayed March 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
DI11667, GM at Days Inn San Bernardino Near San Manuel Casino, responded to this review, 27 August 2008
Dear valued guest, we at the Days Inn San Bernardino/Highland appreciate your feedback and always strive to enhance our customer service levels. We appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again very soon.
Mihir Dave,
GM
Days Inn San Bernardino

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2007

I have stayed in the Highland CA area several months in the past year, and I have had an opportunity to stay in many hotels in and around this area. I would say dollar for dollar this is by far the best value, and suprisingly many hotels in this price range do not offer internet connections, but the Days Inn features this ammenity with high speed internet. The rooms are clean and functional, and the staff is wonderful. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed November 2007, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
San Bernadino, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2007

Convenient location, easily accessible.

Lobby area was well decorated and attended. Had welcoming cofee and newspaper.

Quiet.

Clean, comfortable, bright, air-conditioned rooms with king bed, high speed internet, desk, 2 chairs, microwave, refrigerator and television.

Well maintained. (Had problem with shower which was fixed to our satisfaction.)

Friendly, professional staff.

Reasonably priced.

Stayed November 2007
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2006

I booked this hotel for a soccer tournament, when we arrived the parking lot and hotel looked OK. When we went to check in the office was very small and the bullet- proof glass was not a good sign. Also, the flyer on the wall stating no guests after 8 pm and no refunds after20 minutes after check-in should have told it all. But, I did check in and the clerk charged all 4 nights pre-pay. We went to the room and it was clean, but very run down and smelled very bad.
I immediatly went back down stairs and demanded a refund and cancelled all reservations for the whole team, the clerk didn't give me any problems and did not seem surprised.
Luckily we found another Days Inn, in San Bernadino, 10 miles away that was just fine.
Days Inn on Ostrems Way.

• Stayed June 2006, travelled on business
4 Thank Sherryl W

Travellers are raving about these San Bernardino hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2005

No bugs. TV worked. The owners were wonderful sweet people, but the clerk that was there on our check out was not very helpful or friendly. One of the beds broke while we were there, but they fixed it promptly. The room smelled bad. They brought a mini fridge in and it had a lump of unidentifiable mold in the freezer (scary). We cleaned the fridge out with vinegar. We put freshner on the carpet and bought a room freshner. The parking lot is not secure.
They would not print out a check out receipt for me, apparently the room was pre-paid, so I told my parents to make sure no additional charges popped up on there credit card. shampoo packets, were tiny, not even enough to wash 1 persons hair. Pool was not heated. The room was cramped very small. I have stayed in bigger, nicer rooms for half the price, in much better areas. I forgot my bible at home, and there was no Gideon bible in the drawer like most places. Very convenient though, grocery store, Wal-greens, Del Rosa Bowl, plenty of eaterys within 1 mile. Unique little shopping center across the street.
If I had to stay at this place, I would not have paid more than $40.00. If you go to "Berdoo" (San Bernardino) stay out near the university off I-215, in Redlands, off I-30, or Hospitality lane at the intersection of I-10 and I-215, especially if it is an extended stay. I hope they improve and get security gates, because as I stated, the owners were really great people.

• Stayed November 2005
Days Inn San Bernardino/Redlands
#13 of 32 in San Bernardino
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino

Been to Days Inn San Bernardino Near San Manuel Casino? Share your experiences!