“Great for traveling with dogs”

La Quinta Inn San Bernardino
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in San Bernardino
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is in a convenient location off the freeway and near an IHOP. Traveling with my pooch is always challenging, but works out well at La Quinta. I've added it to my short list for when I travel from No. CA to AZ.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 18 June 2014

we are from Paris and travelled Route66
This room was good clean and quiet. Silence is important to us.
We would prefer ceramic dishes over foam cups fro breakfast
The pool under our room was quiet this nite

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Grass Valley, California
Reviewed 17 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Top-notch facility in every way and just five minutes off I-40. Excellent pet facility, terrific staff and close to restaurants and Old Town. No one does pet hotels like La Quinta and it's out only choice from California to the East Coast.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I like the fast and friendliness of the staff. the place is clean and welcoming. I recommend it to friends and family. have been comming to La Quinta for several years. I must really like it since it is by the freeway is an extra convenience for guest our of tonw. the breakfas is okay they could add couple of other fresh fruit ítems.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stay here quite often, it's an older motel with newer upgrade in rooms. my only complaint is from time to time i get a room where the AC does not work, but I just ask for another room. There is a starbucks drive through next street over, buffet right across the street which also has to go by the pound, and many restaurants within walking distance. If your a light sleeper make sure your room is not on the back side by the freeway

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank robertrP5401IZ
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My TWO gps's could not find the hotel!!!! That included a two year old TomTom and a two MONTH old Garmin. I went round and round at night for about 30 minutes before finding a gas station which gave me directions about 5 miles away. When I got there they no longer had the type of room which I reserved a month before with credit card guarantee! They told me that's the way all hotels do business. When they finally gave me a room it was VERY CLOSE to the highway and I had to sleep with earplugs! DON'T GO THERE!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo