“Staff is wonderful”

Days Inn San Bernardino/Redlands
Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
“Staff is wonderful”
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

The area is nice and safe. Even though it doesn't have the newest furnishings it has an amazing staff and I stayed there several times because of how they will do their absolute best to accommodate what you need. They have a great free little breakfast area that was recently upgraded and there is quite a variety for being a continental breakfast. I have stayed in hotels around the world and the staff here is the reason I return. Even the maids are trustworthy and very friendly. If you don't like your room they honestly go out of their way to switch you if they have availability. Trust me when I was told they are full and saw only a few cars I wondered also until morning, then boom the whole lot was full. So yes I trust them and always need extra towels, pillows, etc, and they don't hesitate to get it themselves if the cleaning staff has left for the day. There are few "really" safe areas in SB and yes this is definitely one of them. I would like to say "GREAT JOB" to the entire staff including the day and night shift. They have to put up with a lot of issues from several customers at once and I have never have had any negativity or bad experience dealing with them. Ps. We have a very loud and active son and he sleeps better there than at home.

• Stayed May 2014
Mitesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn San Bernardino/Redlands, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for the five star review, we are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and that our staff showed you the customer service we strive for at Days Inn. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Apple Valley
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Was pleasantly surprised with the area and rooms. On arrival, the check in staff were friendly. The room was of adequate size, came with a microwave and fridge, which I used. The room was clean and the bed firm, which is exactly what my back needed. Very little road noise or noise from anybody else, but this was middle of the week . I am not high maintenance, so the obvious repairs on the tub and door did not bother me. If you are looking for a clean motel with a powerful hot shower and firm bed with a great price (mine was a promotion price) ina safe area, then this is the place. The continental breakfast was fine as well, but all carbs.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank homfam
Mitesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn San Bernardino/Redlands, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review after your most recent stay with us; we are happy to hear we exceeded your expectations with our location and rooms. We are glad to know our staff showed you the customer service we strive for at Days Inn; we hope to see you again in the near future.
Fresno, California
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Disappointed when I walked into the room. No desk or table in the room, just the 2 note stands and the thing they call a dresser where the TV sets on. I had no real way of setting up my laptop, I used the ironing board as a makeshift table. Bathroom was kinda nasty, cracked floor tile across the whole thing. The toilet was hard to flush as you had to flush it 2 or 3 times to get it to work right. The tub was the worst in my opinion, its a fiberglass tub and walls that have what appears to be painted for some odd reason. The paint is peeling off the shower walls and also the bathroom side of the door. The lite and towel bars and mirror frame are all different colors. Toilet was also cracked on its base. The shower curtain rod was barely hanging to the wall as was the the towel rack above the toilet. Was told about the WiFi but wasn't given the sign in information, had to call front desk for it. The drawers on the dresser looked to have water damage. The breakfast was horrible, your choices were basically cereal or bread or a danish, area way too small to be used as a breakfast area. There was only 2 tables, and if 1 person was getting something you had to wait. I asked for a different room but was told there was none available due to being completely booked but yet never saw more than 10 cars in the parking lot. I can get a better room where live for half price. Was shocked to have to give a deposit when i paid for the room in cash and in full when checking in. Also theres a penalty of $20 per half hour if you check out after 11am, something ive never heard of before. The plus was that front desk employees were nice and helpful. Will never stay at this days inn ever again, spend the few extra dollars and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
We are sorry to hear we fell short during your stay; we will make sure we take a look at all the issues you brought to our attention and also let management know so we can better serve you again in the future.

Travellers are raving about these San Bernardino hotels

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I was on a business trip and needed somewhere to stay overnight. The days inn was clean, the service was great. When I am working, the most important thing in lodging is simply a clean place to sleep. This hotel met that criteria and made it into my iphone as the place to stay when I am in San Bernadino on business in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
We appreciate your business at our Days Inn location and we are pleased to hear our rooms met your business trip needs. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in the area for business or pleasure.
El Sobrante, CA
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The room presentation on the website is totally different from the actual room. In my opinion it was a misrepresentation.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry you felt as if we were misrepresenting our rooms, we do our best to make sure all our rooms are up to standard and will make sure we look into this issue.