“reunion time”

Best Western Hospitality Lane
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in San Bernardino
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Went to an informal reunion with high school friends and played bingo at San Manual in Highland. This is a great easy location to stay! Reunion was awesome , but can't say that about bingo people who play bingo in SoCal are weird!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! (and I got a chuckle out of your thoughts regarding our local bingo players!)

Come back & see us again soon!

KM Lee, General Manager

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The hotel was very clean and reasonably priced and very close to resturants, gas stations, and the 10 freeway. The negative thing about our stay is the noise the fridge made was too loud at night. The town was very rundown and you had to get on the freeway to get to the nearest grocery. This area is not a nice place to stay for the weekend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to your next stay with us.

KM Lee, General Manager

Reviewed 28 February 2014

the room was nice and clean. I spent more during my stay at the one in Ontario and it was unfinished the paint was coming off the walls. So for the area the one in san Bernardino was actually worth staying at.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

KM Lee

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This is a comfortable place to stay when visiting Loma Linda Hospital. Access to the interstate is easy and its a short drive to the hospital. The rooms are well appointed and and the side of the hotel I was on was very quiet. The hotel offers the standard breakfast fare (continental) and there are several places to eat very close to the hotel. Overall I had a pleasant stay and will probably stay this hotel during my future visits to Loma Linda.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your comments. We look forward to having you with us again.

KM Lee

Reviewed 4 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel whilst travelling south on the I5. It is conveniently located to the highway & has stores, restaurants & pubs nearby. The condition of the hotel & room was good and the price made it very good value for our overnight stay. The staff on check-in, breakfast & check-out were all very good.
Therefore, on leaving we had a positive view of the hotel. However, later that day we realised we had left our dog's leash & harness in the room, having placed it behind the door and not seen it when we left. I contacted the hotel the following morning, who checked their lost/found register & stated it had not been handed in. I explained it was behind the door and would not be seen whilst the door was open & requested they check on my behalf. The receptionist stated the cleaning staff check behind the door whilst cleaning and the supervisor checks every room, therefore it would have been seen. She would not check in case it had been missed. As we know the items were there it means either the staff found it & did not hand it in or it was missed and could even now still be sitting there.
This lack of cooperation & apparent unconcern by the member of staff has changed our view of the hotel & we will not be using it again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

I thank you for sharing your positive comments and your concern in regards to the dog leashes. I was not aware that you had called the hotel and had asked questions about your dog leashes. Yesterday I was assisting the front office and had rented a room, shortly after the guest came to me with two dog leashes, I tagged them and put them into lost and found, then today I am reading you comment, I will make contact with you and send these to you free of charge. I will be doing a follow up with my staff on these procedures, it tells me no one checked the room. I apologize for this and want to make it right for you by getting your leashes returned if indeed these are your leashes.

Please accept my sincere apology

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We had to stay close by Loma Linda. Med Ctr for a surgical procedure and chose BW as they usually don't disappoint us and it was only 3 miles away. We were allowed to check in at noon the day before my surgery to prep for it, which was very nice of them. The staff was accommodating and provided us a clean ground room floor convenient to our car parked right outside. We had to leave at 5 am for the hospital so that was helpful. Would have preferred a room on the opposite side of the hotel however, as our room faced Waterman Ave., a busy traffic street. It would have been quieter on the other side.

The room was older but clean. Microwave, coffee maker and fridge are provided. The tv is a flat screen but not HiDef and reception was not good on some channels. Beds were comfy and upgraded. We could not take part in their breakfasts so we are not able to rate the quality of breakfast included.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side should be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
bwhl, General Manager at Best Western Hospitality Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for your comments, we appreciate it. We are working on many upgrades this year. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

First I will say one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at in CA in this price range.
Super well cared for. All the perks you would expect of a much more expensive property. I would know I stay at plenty. Very clean room nice frige all I regret is that I only was hear one night. Beds are comfy, clean no nasty old style comforters like I expect from a hotel this price. Clean hot tub and pool. Very quite. Good staff. I stay hear again and I like to tell this hotel to please keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Lower level if you need an elevator as they don't have one.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your response. I was glad to hear your stay was a pleasant one. We take great pride in cleanliess of our rooms, we use UV lights and wands to assure cleanliness. We want you to be happy and to return.