“Best Priced” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 32 Hotels in San Bernardino
Tracy, United States
“Best Priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Best price for location. Suite was great for added space and privacy.,since we were visiting daughter and she needed time and space to study for big test for US Air Force in March AF base in Moreno Valley. She was staying with friends in Anaheim, so location was ideal.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwhl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hospitality Lane, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to jot down a review. I hope you will keep us in mind, when in the area again. We would love to have you!

KM Lee, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I spoke with the front Desk early of the morning I was checking in because I wasn't able to make it back until late that night they allowed me to check in at 730 am They were friendly staff the rooms were very nice , they were clean and very comfortable with free breakfast in the morning what more could you want I highly recommend this hotel, also 1/2 block to the freeways.

Room Tip: book online and save
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad we were able to accommodate you! Can't wait to have you with us again.

Palm Springs ,California,USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

The room was nice .the location is very good, near freeway, nice restaurants,and near many business sites.the copy machine was even free to use. The price was fair, not high but just ok.A good choice in this area.

Room Tip: First floor would be preferable.parking very close to room.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
bwhl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hospitality Lane, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to see you again, the next time you're in the area!

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed overnight while travelling from NM to the Eastern Sierra. Easy on and off the freeway. Nice clean room. Close to many restaurants. Had a good nights stay st a reasonable price. Would stay again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
bwhl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hospitality Lane, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Can't wait to see you again!

Reno, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

My wife and I had the occasion to travel to this hotel on family business in the nearby town of Redlands the night of May 10-11, 2014. Last year, I stayed at a hotel across the street, but decided to try this one instead on this visit.

We were not disappointed, and this was a wonderful choice. Convenient access off the freeway, ample parking, and close to several stores and restaurants. Great staff: In fact, when we checked in, the girl found us a less-expensive rate than the one we had booked and gave us that rate. Completely unnecessary, since we already had what I thought was a fair rate, but who are we to argue?

Standard motel, nothing fancy. Exterior corridors: We tend to prefer interior access ourselves, but this is not a deal breaker. Noise from the freeway a few yards away not an issue. Standard fare at the breakfast nook. Adequate, but not exceptional. Minus points for the blaring TV inside, but un-minus points for the fact that it was a nice morning so at least we were able to eat outside. (Really--why do public places insist on having blaring TV’s everywhere? Or TV’s at all? If you MUST have them, at least mute them and turn on captioning, so people who want to watch them can do so, and those who want to ignore it can also do so easily? But I digress.)

I would rate this place as a good value, certainly good enough for us to consider staying there again, but not exceptional quality. Perfectly acceptable, but not out of the ordinary.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bwhl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hospitality Lane, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize for the loud television. I have spoken with my Breakfast Attendant, to be sure that this will not be an issue for future guests. I do hope you will choose us again, should you return to the area.

Sacramento, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I had never stayed at a Best Western before, but I had such good service that I definitely, will stay at one again. It was clean,quiet, and very convenient and close to everything needed (restaurants, g)as stations, stores, etc). The only suggestion that I have would be for the breakfast to maybe, include more vegan/vegetarian items. But everything else was fine.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwhl, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Hospitality Lane, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
I am so glad you decided to give our brand a try (and even happier that you chose our property)! We are very much aware that our Breakfast is lacking, and will be starting an expansion/upgrade towards the end of Summer. Once complete, we will be able to offer a much wider variety of items. I do hope you'll choose us again, if you return to the area. KM Lee, General Manager
Harderwijk, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed here for one night, because the next day we would be moving on to the Grand Canyon. This hotel is close to the freeway, so that was one of the main reasons we chose for this hotel. The staff was friendly, but when we wanted to make a reservation for a Best Western hotel in Flagstaff (AZ) they only gave a folder. Maybe she misunderstood. Anyhow, breakfast was OK, not that fancy. The room was tidy and very big, even for American standards. It was very quite and we had a real nice sleep. The beds are not that soft, witch is good. Overall we had a really nice stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry for the confusion on our end when you asked to make a forward reservation. I will make sure to talk to the staff member in question, and verify that she is aware of how that process works. I hope you'll come see us again. KM Lee, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Bernardino
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Best Western Plus Arrowhead Hotel

Been to BEST WESTERN Hospitality Lane? Share your experiences!