Villa Montes Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel
Super 8 San Bruno /SF Intl Arpt West(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$147
US$141
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
US$144
All reviewsfree taxifree glass of winefree parkingbeautiful hotelsan franciscochoice hotelsclose to the airportbusy streetsfo airportfree breakfastel caminonext morningbagelsroom facingcomfortable bedfitness centerwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed twice in last few weeks, with and without an infant....both visits were excellent, the service friendly- even late night check in- and the rooms clean and equipped with everything you need for a good stay. Really close to SFO and by far the best hotel that close to the airport, in cost and convenience....you cannot hear the planes, breakfast is lovely .Free underground parking is great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here the first two nights of our vacation. We called from the airport and the hotel sent a taxi to pick us up. We were there in under 10 minutes. The staff were very courteous and friendly and the the room was well worth the money. The breakfast was awesome and we loved eating here both days. The only issue with this hotel was there was not swimming pool. There was a hot tub which was nude a relaxing. I would definitely recommend staying here in the future if there was a pool. If a pool is not important to you then you'll love it.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This hotel’s proximity to the San Francisco Airport is good. You are there in less than 10 minutes.

The price is also good and the staff was nice enough, but I would not stay here again because, frankly, the room smelled very strongly like mildew. We slept with the window open all night. Which is a shame because other than that it would have been comfortable.

Its in an unremarkable area on a busy street and, to put it kindly, seems just a wee bit pretentious for where and what it is.

If I had to stay close to San Francisco Airport again, I would stay at one of the bigger name hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janet E
Reviewed 21 July 2014

For our last night in San Fran we chose to stay at this hotel as it was close to the airport and provided two free taxi services to/from airport. The reviews were very good and we were not disappointed. After staying in approx. 7 hotels on our trips all were good but the room at Villa Montes was by far the nicest. Looked like more of an upscale room. Clean and comfortable as well. There was a mall close by with some restaurants but we chose to dine downtown at the wharf for our last night. About 1/2 hr drive. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

But upon my arrival, I checked into room 317. After a long and exhausting drive from Yosemite, I needed to use the bathroom. The toilet wouldn't flush and it nearly overflowed. I called to have management about the issue and they said they would send someone up to rectify the issue. I get a knock at the door and was handed a plunger. Ok. Then I went to give my young children a bath and the bathtub would not drain. Called downstairs again and they said they couldn't do anything about it because the maintenance person was gone and the hotel was fully booked. Ok. You couldn't turn the bathroom facet on for more then a few seconds before the sink would start filling up. This was just plain annoying! Upon first impression, the hotel looked fabulous, very chic! But with the plumbing problem and the less than reliable free wifi, I wasn't very pleased. I also brought the attention before checking out and was hoping for some kind of apology, just something for a paying customer... But nothing! I really liked the whole ambience of the hotel but the plumbing issue was a huge disappointment.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family