“Stayed to be close to SFO for an early am flight. Adequate...”

Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in San Bruno

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Indonesian first
Homer
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Nick Patel and his team do a great job. Our room was clean and comfortable, and access to the airport was very easy. BART is closely, so getting to downtown San Francisco was simple. We found this hotel an excellent value. Nick clearly understands how to provide outstanding customer service.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Vipul D, General Manager at Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Hello,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We really appreciate your kind words about Nick and are happy to hear he took such great care of you. We hope you will be back to stay with us again. Thank you for making Days Inn your choice for a San Francisco Airport Hotel.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

Got there after 4:00pm without reservation, only on room left a suite, Mr. Patel at the front desk very courteous...recommended places to get a quick bite. Next morning, even though breakfast time over he offered me bread with my coffee, and called me when the shuttle for the airport was leaving early. I thought my suite was pricey, but the service from front desk and shuttle driver was worth it. Not to forget the bed was comfortable, I had a good nite's sleep.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MissyMuss
Vipul D, General Manager at Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Hello,
We are so thankful for your review. It sounds like Nick took great care of you and that is awesome to hear!! We appreciate your business and hope you will be back to stay with us again. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West.
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Sometimes one gets lucky to meet people who give you the personal touch and attention. I am lucky to have met, via email the manager of DAYS INN.
I had a bit of a quandary... 2 suitcases, one for DESTINATION A and another for DESTINATION B. I did not want to be burdened with both throughout my trip. So I researched about the best place to keep the unutilized suitcase. SFO bag storage was kind enough to respond, but the reduced cost seemed very sinful to me (read expensive)! Then I thought I would ask Days Inn (where I planned to stay) if I could keep my bag in between my journeys. No problem, came the response. I never thought I would have it so easy. Service at its best!!! So thank you so much, DAYS INN!!! You are a blessing!

The place is really great... beddings so new and clean, great service at the front desk, good inexpensive selections at the vendo machines (soda, juice, candies, snacks).

It there was a snag, it would only be this... the instructions they give for guests at the SFO shuttle pick up area. Instead of just saying to pick up the phone and call, they could say: go to the 4th (or 2nd or 3rd) waiting shed in the island where you will find a (simpler) 2-digit hotline to call Days Inn for pick up. The instructions I got was to call the hotel's 7-digit phone number from the airport. A little vague, I thought.

But I did find the hotline, thanks to a lady guard who was in the pick up area. And managed to meet up with the shuttle, in spite of what were somewhat anxious moments.

Other than this, I would just say - go DAYS INN SAN BRUNO!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank JustJulie58
Hello,
We are so thankful for your wonderful review. It is so great to hear that you had such an awesome stay with us and we do apologize for the confusion with the shuttle. We appreciate your business and hope you will be back to stay with us again. Thank you for making Days Inn your choice for a San Francisco Airport Hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Bruno
The Westin San Francisco Airport
Hotel Aura San Bruno
Hotel Aura San Bruno
#3 of 13 in San Bruno

Been to Days Inn San Francisco International Airport West? Share your experiences!