Staybridge Suites San Francisco Airport
Super 8 San Bruno /SF Intl Arpt West(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$164
US$156
ComfortInn
Hotel Aura San Bruno(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$228
US$189
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
US$144
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefull kitchenbasketball courtbart stationno elevatorsocial hoursan franciscothe free breakfast buffetwashers and dryersthe sofa bedtanforan mallwalk in closetlaundry facilitiesgolden gate parkbusiness centerreception areafirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2009

I went to San Fran for a friend's wedding and all of my friends stayed at different hotels. None I can say stayed at a better hotel than I did. All the amenities you received is beyond belief: free parking, free breakfast, free shuttle to SFO, pool with sauna, free laundry (24hrs), free internet (also 24hrs) and a fitness room which was also 24hrs. A few of my friends stayed at a 5 star hotel and they didn't have the amenities that I did. Plus they paid way more than I did. We also got upgraded to a two bedroom suite which was very generous. There were many restaurants around the area to eat at. A mall near the BART with a movies theaters plus a supermarket that closes at 2am. You can't beat this! I will definitely keep Staybridge Suites in mind whenever I book a vacation.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2009

This hotel is ideally suited for extended stays, but is also great for short stays. The mattresses are very comfortable. The rooms are spacious. Each room has a bathroom with a shower, they have TVs in each bedroom and the living room, and include a full kitchen with utensils. The living room has very comfortable sofas. The staff was very helpful and friendly. They have a pool with sauna, an exercise room, laundry room, and free usage of guest computers with a printer. Parking is free (which is rare for San Francisco area) and they have free wifi. Location is great too, it's walking distance to a BART (subway) station, and shopping malls with many restaurants. It's also close to the freeway and San Francisco International Airport. Only downside is they don't have an elevator. Overall I was very impressed!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2009

The great plus of this hotel is its location within walking distance to a BART station and easy highway access. The rooms might need some updating in the near future. Service could have been better, but this might be due to their "light housekeeping on weekends" policy. Interior courtyard is fine, with a nice pool. Be aware that airplanes at times fly very low over the hotel.
Not bad, but nothing special either.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2009

We were given a free upgrade to a two room suite. It was very clean. The only complaint is that when they upgraded us, they forgot that we wanted a non-smoke room. I don't know why the air smelt of smoke, but the bed linen didn't and I didn't leave with smoke-smelling clothes. Also, we were only staying a night and they put us on the third floor. It was a bit inconvenient.

However, despite all this, I have to recommend this hotel. The staff are polite and helpful and the location can't be beat. You have the BART nearby and you are not dependent on shuttles to get you to the BART. Also, the ticket to town from SFO BART is about twice more expensive than from the San Bruno station, although it is only one stop nearer town.

If you have a few hours before/after your next/previous flight, this is the perfect location for you to get into town and return close by to the airport.

The BART station is also close by to a small shopping mall, cinemas and other stores. So even if you don't get into town, there are things to do near the hotel.

Another user recommended me this hotel. He was not wrong. And now, I'm recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed 1 August 2009

We are staybridge fans, and usually stay at a staybridge and are never disappointed. Our stay in San Francisico was very disappointing. We were travelling with our 2 young children of 2 and 4 yrs old and arrived late after a long road trip. The kids were cranky and tired, and we wanted to put them to bed asap. The security officer who checked us in was very helpful and helped with the luggage. Downside is that hotel doesn't have an elevator. We also realized too late that what is sold as a one bedroom suite is actually a studio, because they forgot to put a door between the bedroom and living room area. Very annoying if you want to put your kids to bed, and stay up and watch tv. Also we had to ask twice for maid service that weekend, and the room was muggy because the airco didn't function correctly. I would recomend a studio downtown somewhere, because this place doesn't deliver what it promises

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family