Ramada San Bruno SFO Airport
Super 8 San Bruno /SF Intl Arpt West(San Bruno)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$140
Orbitz.com
Ritz Inn(San Bruno)
US$144
All reviewscontinental breakfastfitness roomvalue for the moneyinternet connectionneeded a place to staythe room was nicenice staywafflesbart stationfree shuttleflightjacuzzitreadmillcereal
Reviewed 6 September 2011

absolutely nasty..we arrived in san francisco late at night...exhausted...checked in and went right to sleep...in the morning...we discovered that the sheets were not only FILTHY...but there was a large "i really hope this isn't what i think it is" spot in the center of the bed !!!..we pulled the sheet off the bed and took it to the front office and asked for the manager...to be told"he is not available"...after much screaming and yelling...surprise..the manager became available. i actually watched as the head housekeeper tore up the sheet (goodbye evidence)....run...don't walk from this place !!! i have stayed at ramada properties many times...1st bad experience...but bad enough that i will never stay at one again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank barb s
gandhis, General Manager at Ramada San Bruno SFO Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2011

We reviewed your concern and apologize for any inconvenience. As a customer we value your input and postive suggetions. In your case, we checked the facts and determined that the sheet was not dirty but had a spot from washing machine chemical. It is possible that automatic dispenser malfunction. The sheets were washed and cleaned just before your arrival.
We call each guest on the phone after we checked them in- welcome call- and ask them is everthing is Ok in the room .When our front desk called you to confirm this, unfortunately no one answered. You stayed all night and nevet brought this matter to the attention of the front desk untill you came to check out. We have front desk open for 24 hours and if you had called at any time we could have changed the sheets for you .
As you were informed correctly, General Manager was off duty on that day and FRONT DESK manager on duty tried her best to resolve the issue and provided professional and courteous service to you. Because of your insistence to speak to the General Manager, she called him at home and GM- discussed the issue with you and authorized FULL refund for your stay.This is the best anyone can do- and even after the full night stay, you were fully refunded and you got complimentary free night.
We try to address concern of our guests and we did went over and beyond that in your case.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

Loved this Ramada; so near the airport for convenience of flying out. Only complaint is the small breakfast area - definitely needs enlarging for the size of this particular Ramada.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank mawmawanne
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Substance that looked like blood on the wall. Hotel staff said couldn't get a different room. Wall was wet, but they offered to give us a towel so we could clean it. Royally jerked around. With help of our discount booker, able to get a different hotel.
Would NEVER recommend this place. Couldn't tell if it was crime scene blood or bed bug blood, but it definitely was red and oozing.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Salconn
Reviewed 29 July 2011

When I booked the hotel, I called to manager and checked with her that I am booking with kitchen room. At that time she didn't informed anything. But to my surprise, when I reached at 10:30 in the night, it was horrible to identify that there were no pots, not even cups to use the mocrowave or stove. When checked at reception, she informed that no one ever asked and because people steal, they don't provide utensils.
I am not sure, if they expect people to bring their own utensils from home? and not sure why they kept with ktichen facility.
Then somehow they provided handful utensills at 11:30 pm, it was too late, my kids went on to sleep without having food.
When I called thier booking center, and checked ...even that lady agreed that kitchen should have been with pots and pans...

Even the rate card they kep

Even I filed compaint and nobody cared to get back, unless I called them again.
And everytime they keep on saying that local manager will call back..which never happened.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank bprashant118
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I was needing a last-minute room in the San Francisco area and Ramada Limited had one available. The staff was very nice when I checked in and the central lobby was attractive. Once in my room things changed a bit. The room and bathroom were both good-sized but were "tired" and "worn out," badly in need of renovation. My room faced a six lane road and it sounded as if I was near a NASCAR race. Also, the TV would work for a while and then suddenly switch to static. The carpet had wrinkles and stains and the two chairs in the room had large rips and padding was coming out. It met my needs but did not enjoy the experience and can't recommend it to others.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo