“Simply perfect!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in San Bruno
Montreal, Canada
“Simply perfect!”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Well, nothing is ever perfect, I suppose, as each person does have his own view of things. However, that said, our experience at this coffee shop was as close to perfect as one can get.

I visited on 11 September with a friend who resides in Foster City, after he picked me up at my hotel. We were looking for a place to have a coffee, and did not want the usual fare of a Second Cup or Starbuck's.

Parking immediately outside this small café, we decided to take a look inside, and a better spontaneous decision could not have been made.

The staff was friendly and welcoming, and as various items are prepared to order, from house-made supplies, we were able to find out in detail the ingredient content of such things as waffles. This was useful as one of the party has quite severe food allergies.

Each item was made to order, and the choices included the waffles (excellent) with strawberries and whipped cream, and the bagel with appropriate toppings. All items were well made, and had excellent taste.

The coffee was quite respectable as well, and decaffeinated for one party was made fresh, as none was brewed upon our arrival.

Highly recommended, and I will definitely return when I'm in that area -- which is usually three times per year.

• Visited September 2012