“Great Find”

Cafe Grillades
Ranked #20 of 158 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Much better than one would would expect in a local shopping center. Had breakfast, which was very good, with great service. Clearly a lot of regular customers which speaks well of any establishment. Lunch and dinner items included some very different dishes, but I didn't have the oppurtunity to eat those meals; phope to do so the next time I'm in the area.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Grillades

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Every time we are in the San Bruno, CA. area we stop at Grillades for a bowl of their lentil soup and one of their excellent entrees. If you like Mediterranean food you will really enjoy this place. The prices are very reasonable, the place is cheery and the staff are very helpful. Enjoy.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The cafe has an eclectic mix of French and African cuisine and of course American staples like the burger. I tried the French grilled sandwich name I can't remember because it was French. It's hearty and delightful. My son had a burger on a ciabatta bread, he enjoyed the burger. Staff very friendly, I came back next day for breakfast.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

The food is delicious. There were 6 of us at brunch and no one was disappointed with the food and of course, the dessert crepes were just devine.

For those of you who are Muslim, all the food there is halal, so that was an added plus for me.

Will definitely go back there again with the family and with friends!!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I am in the Bay area for a business trip and I plan to eat breakfast here every day. The food is sophisticated and elegant. The portions are generous and the service is graciously friendly. Don't be put off by the shopping mall location- this restaurant would be a treasure anywhere

2  Thank CynthiaColorado