“Authentic Korean food and great service”

K Grill & Tofu House
Ranked #20 of 159 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We had the BBQ short ribs and seafood pancake, my husband was allergic to squid, so the waitress just put a notation on the order. The order came and the waitress came again and checked to make sure the dish came out right without the squid. I love their condiments, especially the pumpkin. It was just delicious.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We'd never tried Korean before. We had some time to kill before our flight and had stopped in San Bruno to get gas before returning the rental car. Our GPS directed us down San Mateo Ave because there were several restaurants. Feeling adventurous, we chose K-Grill. I'm glad we did. I ordered Bibimbap - a dish of rice, carrots, mushrooms, peppers, squash & ground beef - topped off with a fried egg - all in an iron pot that was sizzling when it came out. It came with a sauce to pour over it, then you mix it all up - and enjoy. My companion ordered a spicy bbq pork dish. It came with lettuce leaves, rice, and (I think) diced peppers & onions. You eat it like a lettuce wrap. The waitress started things off by bringing out a small (whole) bbq'd fish (she said it was kingfish). I'm not much into fish but this was really good. There were also several "side dishes" - 2 types of kimchi, some black beans, diced pumpkin (cooked & tasting like butternut squash), smoky-tasting bean sprouts, cubes of marinated radish. Everything was very tasty. The Korean waitress explained how to eat it all. She was great. I'm going to try more Korean locally. Next time you're early for a flight be sure to check out K Grill.

1  Thank CovingtonCat