“Always eat here”

Dining options: Reservations
Sacramento
“Always eat here”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Every time I stay at the hotel this is my go to Pizza place! Excellent pizza.

I enjoyed everything about this place. It's right next to the hotel and the service was great

Visited June 2014

Mesa, Arizona
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

It was late when we arrived for dinner at New York Pizza. I was dark and they seem to have very little parking. The food was good. The lady working behind the counter was on the phone when we arrived. It sounded like a personal call initially but she finally took an order from the person on the other end of the phone. I would have appreciated if she would have acknowledged us as we entered even if it was with eye contact. The eating area was clean. We were the only customers until some weird guy came in. There was nobody at the counter so he got a menu and called them from his cell phone! That was pretty funny! All in all it was a good experience and the pizza was a good meal after our 12 hour drive in from Phoenix. I would eat there again if ever in the area!

• Visited September 2013