“Fantastic pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
Layton, Utah
“Fantastic pizza”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is a no-nonsense pizza place. Not frilly and low-carb, if you want that seek elsewhere. Here you get a deliciously fired crust, flavorful and robust tomato sauce, and loads of gooey mozzarella cheese, all built by hand with your favorite toppings.

A friend and I shared an X-tra Large Pepperoni and Black Olive and were not disappointed. They didn't skimp on the toppings, something that is becoming the norm, so kudos to them for bucking that trend. I think a large would have been sufficient for the two of us, but this is just as good an hour later as it is piping hot.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank kjwzoom

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Intimidating place to walk into for the first-time diner but the pizza made it worth it. Tables are first come/first served and Toto's appears to be super popular. A bit of an issue to get our salad and drinks but pizza quality makes me almost forget about that.

Visited July 2014
Tracy,CA
“Famous pizza place from back In the day”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Our family when I was growing bumping the Daly City area always frequented the Toto's restaurant either by ordering pizza or going their for dinner. Alas, the Daly City location is gone??? We ordered pizza front San Bruno location after our day at the S.F. Zoo. We enjoyed the pizzas we ordered recalling the memories as a kid when my family visited the Daly City location...knew the Spaderella family who owned the restaurant then! We ordered take out rather then dine in...

• Visited July 2014
Ingersoll
“Great recommendation from hotel staff”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This place was about a mile from our hotel so I drove to it and ordered a medium pizza. This is one busy place - one fellow takes the orders and payment while 4 other guys are preparing the pizzas for everyone to see. In the back there are more personnel preparing pastas, salads, etc. The atmosphere is quite 'homey' so many families were eating there. When my 'medium' pizza was ready I was taken aback because where we live this pizza is called 'large' or maybe even 'extra large'. I took this pizza and my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was extremely tasty.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Terry C
San Bruno, California
“The best pizza in the bat area”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family, extended family, and friends have been eating Toto's pizza since the 70's. And the pizza has maintained the same excellence (which the 70's haircuts didn't) all through the years. Whenever I need a break, I order delivery, whenever the kids get out early, it's Toto's lunch. There is no better pizza unless you go to Naples!

• Visited May 2014