“I've had better”

Ranked #100 of 153 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi
“I've had better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

Sushi was fine but not great. Not too bad considering the price. Basically, you get what you pay for.

Visited March 2013

San Bruno, CA
“Really fresh seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

Again, I love what I order and I usually just get the sashimi and it really is fresh. My husband gets the terriyaki salmon and it is good. Service is relative. Depends who is working there at the time, but it's a local restaurant, I like the food, and it is usually very busy so other people must think that it is good also.

Visited May 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2009

Good for the price

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I miss the former sushi...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2008

I miss the former sushi chef, but this place has still managed to stay pretty good. The PD roll, Mark Roll, Pearl Roll and Sunshine roll are my favorites.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
South San Francisco
“Great sushi at affordable prices. The bento box is the best deal, whether for lunch or dinner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2008