“Great place. Great service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
London Fish & Chips
Ranked #109 of 159 Restaurants in San Bruno
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Never have had an issue coming to this place. Love it when my mom tells me we're going to my grandma's house for dinner and to call Fish and Chips and place an order for pick-up. Food is always ready on time if not early. Their shrimp is amazing especially with their homemade tarter sauce. Now that I'm away at college I can't enjoy it as often as I would like, but anytime I'm home on break I am alway craving it.

2  Thank sumdog747

Reviewed 15 November 2013

I have been going here for years. The staff is always friendly, they know me by name, you can call in your order in advance and they'll have it ready at pick up. The fish and chips taste authentic. Yes maybe a little greasy but that's what it's suppose to be ... it's Fish and Chips. The place has an old feel of London pubs that serve good old fashion fish and chips. The shrimp is well battered, well sized and delicious. Our kids get a sack of shrimp and it's never enough. Make sure you get the vinegar and the homemade tarter sauce. This place not only makes me happy but it brings back for me fond memories of my childhood, as my late father would take me there every friday to pick up our order. If you didn't preorder, sit up on the stool and watch them make your order.

1  Thank FCtravler
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

We have been going to this place for years. Yes it's a little oily and it's probably not good for you. But, it is one of the tastiest fish and chips places in the bay area. A lot of places don't make it old style anymore. Make sure to order a sack of prawns and a sack of chips. Comfort food at it's best. The family who owns it are very nice.

1  Thank Desigal7
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We ordered fish and chips and scallops. It was total rubbish. Fish was horrible. Scallops? Chips ok.

Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

If you like good old fashioned fish and chips, a bit on the greasy side and good with vinegar.... This is your spot! I recommend taking it home...