“Great Breakfast in Diner Style”
Review of Sky Kitchen

Sky Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 137 Restaurants in San Carlos
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 June 2011

Solid diner breakfast. Very busy and dis-organized when it comes to who gets the next open table. We had to insert ourselves to the counter when it seemed to be our turn. Food was very good, and plenty of variety for breakfast or lunch. Service was great given the level of chaos for the staff.

I will go back.

1  Thank kh57ca

Reviewed 26 December 2010

After having our flight home cancelled, we needed the kind of comfort breakfast that only a greasy-spoon can deliver. Sky Kitchen gave us our eggs, potatoes and toast, with a side of propeller planes planes taking off and taxiing that kept my two-year-old happy.

My wife ordered a veggie omelet and it was stuffed with a salad of spinach, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, and red onions. The kitchen even thought to put Mickey ears on my daughter's short stack.

There's absolutely no chance of running into this place accidentally so I'm glad for the recommendation on Yelp!

1  Thank JoshHM
Reviewed 17 April 2009

Food is always great, as is the service. Very friendly and quick. The kids can enjoy watching the planes take off and land. Best breakfast place, better and less pricey than Vics!