I travel a lot and have stayed in several Extended Stay Hotels. This one is 'typical' if not a little sub par. Location 'ok'. Kindof in strange industrial area, somewhat hard to find but close to downtown RWC with good restaurants and amenities. (1/2 to 1? mile walking distance) Rooms offer all the comfortable amenities needed for longer term business stays - desk, kitchen, free parking and wifi, laundry room.
Complaints: Phone in my room didn't work well. No access to on demand movies. Could use better deep cleaning. Also, somewhat noisy, as doors automatically SLAM shut. Front desk staff mostly friendly but not very professional or helpful. Expect to WAIT if they are 'chatting' with others, on phone or with each other. No clue!
Overall, good for long term work place to stay...private and un intrusive atmosphere. Also, close to SF and South Bay. However...if they are charging more than 120/nite...look elsewhere. Not worth it. Check hotels in SSF, Burlingame, San Mateo, San Bruno, Millbrae in search. Several come to mind well worth less money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Francisco - San Carlos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead San Carlos Hotel San Carlos
- Homestead Hotel San Carlos