“Delicious Barbecue”

Add it.
Mack's BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 December 2012

Mack's has mouthwatering ribs, brisket, pulled pork and lots of other things. The pulled pork sandwich is my ultimate comfort food. Some of their items can be kind of pricey, but I guess you have to pay for quality. The sandwich is very reasonable though. Their sauce is tangy and sweet. Ask for extra on the side. The potato salads are not my favorite but the beans and corn muffins are great. It's super casual, order at the counter and either take it out or sit at a table.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Restaurant was reserved for my brother's wedding party on 9/1/12 and we enjoyed the best BBQ ribs and chicken, pulled pork, cole slaw, baked beans and cornbread that I have ever been served in the California state. The sauce was excellent and the meat on the ribs pulled right off the bone!! Great choice and thanks to the newlyweds for choosing this location for our families to enjoy.