“Wonderful, amazing experience!!!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$457.95*
and up
U-Fly SkyTour of San Francisco and Golden Gate...
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in San Carlos
More attraction details
Owner description: FlyBayArea offers U-Fly SkyTours around the Bay Area in airplanes. Choose from four different SkyTours and get a chance to fly the plane with one of our professional flight instructors. Fly over San Francisco, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the Pacific Coast. A unique aerial tour for locals and visitors alike.
Reviewed 26 April 2014

...as the song says....i left my heart in San Francisco many times...and flying with Gabe was another opportunity for leaving my heart there.

First, the city and the bay offer beautiful views...in spite of the weather. The clouds did not seem to look too friendly on Thursday, April 24. But Gabe made sure that we could fly safely....and the experience was just magical! The Golden Gate Bridge is for me very special....and being able to fly around it and enjoyed the clouds covering part of the bridge...it was a dream!!! All thanks to Gabe Somma, the owner, whose manners are of a professional and friendly young person. Be sure that you buy the video!!! It is a great souvenir for the whole family. I treated a 15 years old grandson...and now the whole family around the world is enjoying the experience. The nice surprise is that Gabriel speaks Spanish so do we!!! Thanks Gabe and good luck!!

1  Thank Valija_en_mano
"coastline"
"lesson"
"alcatraz"

Reviewed 31 October 2013

A great way to see the city if you are short of time. Flew over all the sights, Alcatraz, Golden Gate bridge and right over the city, returning via SFO international. Gabe flew with us and played the part of ariel tour guide and didn't interfere too much with the flying :-) if you are a non pilot, don't worry he assured me he had a license. Flew over Oracle's Redwood Shores office on final approach, a great end to a fabulous experience. Thoroughly recomended.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

A friend had went out to Fly Bay Area and had a great time so we decided to try it. We emailed Gabe back and forth a few times to get the package we wanted (We did the full Ultimate trip which was great). Gabe was great and getting us set up. When we showed up we got to fly with Zach who did a great job and made us feel comfortable. The entire experience was great.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Thank you Oprah. Thanks to her advice on the value of gifting experiences instead of things, the husband scored a flight lesson over San Fransisco.

After scouring various options and hours of reviews, I am so glad to have gone with Fly Bay Area and here are five reasons why you should too:

1) He will work with you: We were out-of-towners visiting the city over the recent holiday weekend. No flights were scheduled for Labor Day, the only window of time we had. Gabe not only agreed to take us up but offered two different time slots and advised us on the better reservation (afternoon, just in case of fog).
2) He honored the deal price on Groupon and did one better by upgrading us to a longer tour for a great discount.
3) He answered every one of my 14 (yes, 14) emails.
4) He totally enjoys being in the air. My husband had a great time learning to fly with Gabe, who was relaxed, encouraging and fun. The plane itself was small and a fairly tight fit so don't expect a Top Gun experience.
5) He will do the right thing. I just got an email from Gabe saying he's checked the quality of the video and it looks like it did not render properly. He apologized for the wait and inconvenience and will be sending us a new version will be in our inbox shortly.

So there you have it, my five reasons why I'm joining the chorus of fans for a Fly Bay Area experience with Gabe.