My husband and I have lived in San Clemente for over 20 years. We are very familiar with the "Trop" yet have never stayed. Well, my husband decided it was time and SURPRISED me with an overnight stay in the Casa del Rey for my birthday!! Needless to say, I was overwhelmed. The room was spectacular---spacious, clean and smartly decorated. I even had a bottle of champagne chilling for me! The bed was oversized comfy and the sheets....heaven!! The view was amazing (even though it was a stormy night) and the deck...large enough to have some friends join us yet remain quiet and private. We utilized both the Jacuzzi AND Sauna too. This was definitely a Birthday to remember--in our own backyard. Thank you Sue & Rick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish-inspired architecture, ocean views, stylish comfortable decor and a relaxed atmosphere. We invite you to enjoy sunset from an ocean view deck Casa Tropicana Hotel in San Clemente is located steps from the beach and close to many local faves – Casa Romantica, San Juan Capistrano Mission and Disneyland. Offering complimentary amenities - beach bags and chairs, flat screen TVs, fireplaces, robes, wifi, and Jacuzzi tubs. Great off season prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Casa Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tropicana Hotel San Clemente
- Casa Tropicana San Clemente