Spent several nights there with my girl friend while in town on business. Although we stayed in the penthouse suite, I saw several of the other rooms. The penthouse is on the fifth floor and is across the street from the beach and the San Clement pier. It has a private patio with chaises, a sauna and, a hot tub which overlooks the pier and coast. The proverbial million dollar view from the tub. The room is large, and the bathroom/dressing area huge. The room is well-appointed.
Casa Tropicana does not nickel and dime you once you are there. Complimentary wine & champagne on the day of your arrival, but coffee, french coffee presses, snacks such as candy bars, cheeses, crackers, yogurts, peanuts, fruit, popcorn and beverages, are there for the duration of your stay without charge. Adding up to real savings, particularly if you have children or are hungry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spanish-inspired architecture, ocean views, stylish comfortable decor and a relaxed atmosphere. We invite you to enjoy sunset from an ocean view deck Casa Tropicana Hotel in San Clemente is located steps from the beach and close to many local faves – Casa Romantica, San Juan Capistrano Mission and Disneyland. Offering complimentary amenities - beach bags and chairs, flat screen TVs, fireplaces, robes, wifi, and Jacuzzi tubs. Great off season prices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Casa Tropicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Tropicana Hotel San Clemente
- Casa Tropicana San Clemente