Hotel Miramar
US$148
US$125
AscendHotels
Holiday Inn Express San Clemente North(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$153
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus Casablanca Inn(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$140
Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$186
Hampton.com
San Clemente Inn(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$226
US$94
Seahorse Resort(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$274
The Patriots Boutique Motel(San Clemente)(Great Value!)
US$136
Casa Tropicana(San Clemente)
US$385
US$373
US$99
US$88
Hotels.com
All reviewsstreet noiseacross the streetremote controlhotel managementair conditionerflat screen tvlimited parkingsecond levela king size beddana point and laguna beachfree wifinight stayminute driveroom was cleaneasy accessenjoyed our stayfridge
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This place is Fenomenal, the Rooms are spotless no stins, no unwanted odors. Definitly if you want to have an excelent days in San Clemente you must be here. Owners are so clean and care about Customers.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The room was very clean and everything was nice looking. It looks like it has been recently updated. The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. I didnt hear anything from any of the other rooms. It is on a main street, so there was a small amount of street noise. The AC worked great and the quiet fan covered most of the street noise. I got a great nights sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had the honor to stay at hotel Miramar this Memorial Day weekend. My boyfriend and I searched for hours for a place to stay (yes we looked last minute), I called the Hotel and the kind lady, Who I believe to be the owner stated that she'd hold the last room she had left for me. We were hesitant at first, wondering if we'd be sleeping on germs and what not, but we rushed over right away. This place is by far the most comfortable and accommodating place Ive had stayed at without looking at the reviews or photos. The beds were extremely comfortable. There was a microwave, TV with cable, Blow dryer and refrigerator. We had a great stay at Hotel Miramar and would recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy a nice comfy sleep in San Clemente. Did I mention the Friendly and awesome staff? The lady kept telling me I was beautiful :) and her and her husband recommended great locations to eat. Definitely my go-to hotel for my San Clemente getaways :) - Lissa and Gilbert, Whittier Ca

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The room was immaculate! Very cozy, a large King bed, sitting area, large dressing area with adjacent shower. wide screen TV. The owners were very nice and I would recommend this Hotel Miramar to everyone. I had to check in very late at night and they not only held the room for me, they stayed very late to greet me. The hotel is very close to a famous beach resort town of San Clemente with a whole strip of quaint shops and restaurants. You can jump right onto the main Highway I-5 that takes to you to all of the Southern California beach and harbor towns. It was a pleasure to stay there.

Room Tip: I only saw one room, but I would bet they are all very clean and spacious. Owners are real nice people.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
GM_Hotel_Miramar, General Manager at Hotel Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Every review like yours helps us get the word out that we represent great value and caring service. Thank you.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is a really nice hotel. The rooms are really nice with lots of light and comfortable bedding. They also have flat screen televisions with DirecTV, and Keurig coffee makers. This place is located right off the 5 Freeway and there are some places to eat close by. Overall, this place was a pretty good place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business