“One of the best burgers ever”

The Riders Club Cafe
Ranked #24 of 214 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: American
Goleta, California
“One of the best burgers ever”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We would have never stopped at this place based on its appearance. My son found it on a website and liked the reviews so we took the time to find it and we were so glad we did. My husband and the boys got burgers and all raved about how they were some of the best burgers ever. I got the salad and it was fresh and delicious as well. There was a line out the door the whole time we were there. It's not cheap, but it's really good and worth a few extra dollars to have a burger customized to your liking. My husband's had goat cheese and bacon and was SO good! Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2013

Boone, North Carolina
“One of a kind- awesome”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

This is a must stop, whether you're a local or a passer by. rule #1 is don't judge a book by its cover, it looks like a biker bar on the outside but its an amazing little restaurant. You can build your own burger (or veggie burger, chicken, turkey etc) choose your toppings any way you want. Wash it down with an icy beer, all local microbrews. All meats are ground fresh in house and you can home made chips as a side and topped off with a special secret sauce! The lettuce is really fresh too, I always get a burger with goat cheese, lettuce and sauce, I keep it simple but it's delicious. Having moved back to the east coast I miss this spot but when I go back I'll be there!

• Visited September 2012
California
“Fabulous burgers!”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We were driving home from Legoland and used Yelp to find a place to eat. We love to eat at non-chain restaurants. This place was tiny... seating was very limited inside and it was cold and windy outside. But it was worth it! the burgers were fabulous! The buns were especially delicious. Our kids had the chocolate pudding for dessert and declared it the best they've ever had. Definitely worth a repeat visit.

• Visited February 2013
San Clemente, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A weekly must”
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Best burgers anywhere, and nice selection of beers on tap. It's small and the parking lot is minuscule, so park on the street.

Visited November 2012
San Juan Capistrano, California
“Best burgers in the USA”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Best burger i've had outside of New Zealand. Love that you have choices on what you put on your burger. I like mine with mushroom, blue cheese, and sauteed onions. It is pricey but it's very, very good. The place is always very busy and there are barely any tables but the wait is worth it.

• Visited July 2012