“Best sandwich, fun experience”

Tina & Vince's Italian Deli
Ranked #35 of 223 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Where else can you be treated harshly by the Sandwich Nazi grandma? She really is nice, but pity the poor soul who doesn't know her well. Be prepared to order when asked. On the other hand, her granddaughter (I think) is one giant smile all the time. Great food, fun experience

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I went to Tina and Vince yesterday. I got 3 sandwiches to go. I love the turkey artichoke. I brought them to my parents. We all enjoyed them. I love the fact they bake their own bread. It always smells good when you walk in. This is one place I keep coming back to again and again. You can eat inside but it is mostly for to go.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

This place is a real Gem in San Clemente. Great food, friendly atmosphere, family owned and opperated for many years. If you have not been you have to go. If you like Pastrami, then this is your kind of place!! Also a great selection of beers and wines.

Reviewed 19 February 2012

This place is a real find. Real italian, great food, best bread in town. If you come at lunch you will wait in line. Very simple but the best sandwich in town.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

This little business has been around for a very long time. I love the products they offer and I like to go there when I want to buy sandwiches and quality italian products to cook with.
The problem? These business owners ignore you if you are not Italian!!!! I actually had Italian's moved ahead of me in line by the counter worker while they conversed in Italian and pushed my aside. No apologies! This has happended more that once! After I finally reached the counter to place my order, I asked a simple question regarding a recipe for an Italian dessert. As the counter person started to answer me, the older woman helping him said, (in Italian) "Don't tell her" I have tried to be a good customer over the years, but no more!