“Decent South OC Thai Option”

Mongkut Thai Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 216 Restaurants in San Clemente
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mission Viejo, California
“Decent South OC Thai Option”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have been here multiple times, and it is good but nothing special. The only reason it gets 4 stars is for the amazing Panang Curry. All of the other dishes I have tried are simply decent and can be found cheaper and just as good at any other Thai restaurant. Other than that the place is small if cute, but the service is always mediocre.

• Visited August 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“First Timer”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I've heard great things about this place, and last night finally got to try it. The quality was fantastic. The flavors were good, but I found them bland. Maybe it was simply what we ordered? They have a huge menu, so I plan on trying them again and getting new things.

Visited September 2013
Santa Rosa, California
“Four of us...all clean plates!!!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We were visiting for a cousin reunion. My sister and brother in law love this place and off we went! We each choose a dish and shared around. Everything was very good! Service was spot on, timely and friendly. We had spring rolls, green curry, noodle dish, and no room for dessert! When in SC again Imwould love to go and eat there again!

Visited September 2013
Sierra Vista, Arizona
“Great lunch”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

After searching for an open japanese restaurant forever, we finally parked the car and started walking and stumbled upon this little gem. Despite the fact it was nearly empty, I saw the TripAdvisor sticker and decided it was okay to try. We sat by the window, which was nice to people watch. The waitress was very nice and attentive. We started off with fresh rolls which were amazing and then my husband had phad thai and I had the drunken noodle. My drunken noodles were some of the best I've ever had, and we left this meal completely satisified and full. They didn't skimp on the portions either, and everything was reasonably priced, especially for the area.

• Visited December 2012
Virginia
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Great food, waitress was wonderful, would go back! we ordered 3 of the lunch specials and all were great - wonderful and unique tasting!

Visited April 2013