“Perfect Choice”
other travellers have booked this property
Dutch door brings in cool ocean breeze... Large living area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dutch door brings in cool ocean breeze...
Large living area
All of my guests are VIP's. Red or white?
Private entrance to your room.
Patio outside of sleeping room.
Full bath with tub, shower and all the amenities you forgot at home.
Hallway to bedroom. Living room to left, bathroom to right.
Living area to porch
Cozy porch for snooze or Happy Hour
Relax on one of two patios or deck  and watch the world go by
Beach gear, BBQ and large patio and deck.
Amtrak station at the pier. Head to San Diego or LA for a day outing.
Our lovely village by the sea.
Beautiful San Clemente beach - black dots are surfers.
The walk from Casita Laurita to famous T-Street beach.
Traffic jam downtown on Avenida Del Mar. Apologies.
Everybody loves to walk the pier
Cocktails at sunset or dine at Fisherman's Restaurant on the pier.
What can I say?
San Clemente Pier
It is always a great day at Casita Laurita.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Goldenera
Canada
“Perfect Choice”
Reviewed 6 October 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I stayed in Casita Laurita for 5 days in May. Meeting Laura (the owner) was the best part of staying here. Her hospitality was well appreciated. She stayed up late in the evening waiting for me on a saturday night despite my arrival time being quite unpredictable. Her welcome gift was even tailored for my vegan leanings and complete with raw vegan desserts and a smoothie (now that's service!). Her little "annex" off the end of her house is comfortable, clean, and quiet. This place is comfortable for max two people and feels like a B&B. There is a tiny kitchenette that's suitable to microwave things, toast things but not really cook a real meal. Good enough for a vegan like me to whip something simple up save money on the road and not sacrifice my diet. It is a few minutes away from the bus stop (I took the bus to places which is super convenient) and it is a 10 minute walk to San Clemente beach. Also walking distance to the grocery store, which has organic, vegan, gluten-free stuff too. I'd stay there again and I hope you do too.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The host
Liked least: The kitchenette
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Older travelers People with pets
30 May 2014
Hi there, my friend. I just thought I'd let you know that on your next visit to our lovely village by the sea and specifically, Casita Laurita, you will find a full kitchen in place of the "kitchenette". It's darn cute and a perfect addition to the studio. Oh, and the bathroom has been re-done as well! Take a look at the pics in the gallery.

I hope you are doing well and having a swell spring. I look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Warm regards,
Laura, aka "Laurita";)
surfsiber...
Portland, Oregon
“Simply the best”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Casita Laurita had absolutely everything we could have wanted. I have never stayed at a place that provides so much for such a reasonable price. The room is cozy and comfortable, and the patio is a great place to hang out, drink a beer, and grill some fish. Yes, you can use the grill.

Just a short walk down the road to T-Street, and lots of beach supplies are provided: towels, umbrella, boogie board, and more.

Laura was so friendly and always made herself available if there was anything we needed. Can't wait to go back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
szy2z
Carefree. AZ
“Charming!”
Reviewed 18 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Casita Laurita is a charming little studio in San Clemente, CA, a laid back little beach side town. I never thought I'd find a futon comfortable...Laura made it up with a topper and luxurious duvet that made it extremely comfy! Speaking of Laura, she's the most accommodating owner we've had the pleasure of knowing. The location is within walking distance from Del Mar St. where we found shops and restaurants. We would definitely return for another long weekend visit!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
18 Mar 2013
Well, all I can say, is "right back at ya". You were delightful guests! I'm happy that you had a nice visit to our special "Spanish Village by the Sea" and that you enjoyed your stay at Casita Laurita. You are welcome back any time!
PA
Reviewed 13 February 2013 for a stay in October 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
FL
Reviewed 3 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
3 Jan 2013
Thanks so much! You were such perfect guests and will always be welcome at Casita Laurita. The sun will be shining and waiting for you!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing