Best Western Plus Casablanca Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Villa Del Mar(San Clemente)
Casa Tropicana(San Clemente)
Seahorse Resort(San Clemente)
Beachcomber Inn(San Clemente)
View Hotel
All reviewscasa blancabreakfast roomoutlet mallnice poolvery nice staydecent breakfastlarge roomwould stay againshort walk to the beachbagelsdana pointvery nice hotelwithin walking distancefree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablefew blocksjacuzzi tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The hotel we stayed at was better than some of the four or five star hotels I've stayed in. I found the room to be extremely large and comfortable. The lay out was great and everything was set up for convenience. We were just taking a one night get away. However I would suggest this hotel highly to anyone traveling to the San Clemente area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Janice R
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We found this BW to be great. It is mid-range place to stay, and comfortable and roomy. We had two queen beds, both comfortable and with plenty of space around the room. There were two suitcase holders, which worked perfectly for us. The little desk was just right. The breakfast was very nice. There was a server who gave us items behind the counter and he made sure everything was well stocked. Gracious and kind. The front desk staff were also great--efficient and friendly. They sold post cards from a local artist which made for such a nice memento. The beach is about a two-minute walk from the hotel that leads to a great beach walking path back to the pier. Great location and great experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Comfortable Beds, Large room, Good Location, Good Customer Service, Lots of restaurants in the area, this is definitely a place I would stay again and refer other people to stay. The staff was friendly and accomodating. The beds were very comfortable - not rock hard or extra firm.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This is my first time staying in San Clemente, CA. I usually stay at Dana Point Harbor, or San Juan Capistrano. The Casablanca Inn is a very comfortable, safe place to stay for a person traveling alone. The hotel staff was very courteous, and cheerful. The entire staff, from the front desk personnel to the housekeeping personnel were all very professional and attentive to my needs. The hotel is an older facility but, well maintained and clean, inside and out. The ocean and San Clemente Pier are approximately one half block from the hotel so no need to drive to the beach. Great, relaxing stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I choose this hotel because of price and loyalty. I am a BW rewards member. It was my first stay in San Clemente. I found this hotel to be the normal for BW Plus. The staff were friendly and professional. The room was clean and was in working order. The beach was in walking distance as well as local business's in San Clemente. The hotel was what I would expect of BW Plus. I would stay at this property again

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends