“Wedding Block”

Hampton Inn and Suites San Clemente
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in San Clemente
Reviewed 9 October 2013

They were very courteous during all our interactions. I do wish we were able to block more rooms. We were initially given 15, which we were able to raise to 27. We had 7 guest rooms who were not able to use the wedding block because they were filled. The hotel though was very convenient for our location, clean, and the complimentary breakfast was great for all our guests.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My sister and I were coming home from a road trip and needed a hotel, luckily we found this Hampton Inn. The quality of the hotel from cleanliness to friendliness was superb. It was late when we arrived and had a very efficient and fast check in.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stayed there for my son wedding.
I am very pleased with services I received from very friendly staff. Our suite was very clean, specious and comfortable.
All my service request was done in no time. It was one of my best hotel stays. I did not feel I am managing my son's wedding far from my house at all. I definitely suggest this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We enjoyed our stay overnight for a wedding nearby. The suites were newly remodeled and very nice. We had a nice ocean view. With the balcony doors open you could hear the highway noise. When they were shut if was quiet enough. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and the friendly staff. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed here for my daughter's wedding which was held at the Golf Course. It was a wonderful experience. The only problem I had was that the noise from the street kept me awake a bit. But then I am very sensitive to noise. Next time I will ask for a room facing away from the boulevard. Otherwise, you can't beat the suite and the complimentary breakfast was amazing!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Anna R
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I spent one night at the Hampton Inn on my way from SD to LA. This is an older Hampton Inn. We had a suite . . . . . had never seen a suite at a Hampton Inn before . . . . . which had a very comfortable bed and 2 TV sets plus a sofa and a large chair, microwave and small refrigerator.

The staff was very friendly and helpful when we check in. They have self parking at no extra fee and offer a good free breakfast buffet (eggs, juice, fruit and the usual) plus free internet. The only real drawback is they have only one elevator so you might wait 2 or 3 minutes. . . . . but not a major problem.

I would stay here again. Good value!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor in the front. You will have a better view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I had the pleasure of staying overnight 9/11/13. After a long day it was nice to stay at the Hampton where the staff is very friendly. The room was clean and overlooking the golf course with a great view. I asked the helpful staff about a restaurant within walking distance and they gave me a couple of suggestions that worked out great. Would definately recommend this hotel that is clean in a great area with an extra friendly staff

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business